With over 30 years experience in Waterjet cutting applications, we can do your custom fabrication and hard tooling development with a prompt turn around. We’re a subcontractor for several 2nd and 3rd tier Aerospace companies and have been ISO certified since 2002, currently holding both the AS9100D & 9100:2015 ISO Certification. Titanium forging, steep chamfer in graphite epoxy, 10″ thick aluminum and bullet-proof glass; all equal DS&T Waterjet cutting at its best!
Waterjet Cutting Capabilities
- Large Industrial Cutting Capacity – up to 10′ by 30′
- If we can put the material under the Waterjet, we can cut it.
- Difficult Cuts Including up to 10” thick materials
- Fast Turn around Time & On Time Delivery
Waterjet Cutting Services
- Large Cutting Capacity
Our waterjet machine has a 6′ by 12′ cutting bed. Due to the loading capabilities of our machine, DS&T can handle material and parts up to 10′ by 30′.
- Huge Variety of Materials We Can Cut
We can precision waterjet cut a huge number of materials including glass, stone, steel, stainless steel, brass, graphite, titanium, composites and inconel. Learn more about Waterjet Cutting Materials.
- Difficult Cuts Including Thick Materials
We can also handle thick materials or difficult to cut materials such as Titanium, 11/2″ bullet proof glass, 91/2″ aluminum, and the list goes on.
- Fast Turnaround Time & On-Time Delivery
DS&T prides itself with fast turnaround times and on time completion of jobs. We commonly turnaround work in 3-4 business days. We also have a 99% on-time completion rating for our business. We run our business from 6:00 a.m. through 12:00 a.m. striving to complete your work on time.
- Built 2008
- 14,000 sf
- 22′ clear height
- Waterjet – Flow International 2005 & 1998
- Cutting Area – 72″ x 144″ x 10″
- Material Size – 96″ x 360″ x 10″
- Tolerance – +/- .003″
- Zero Taper capability
Standards, Certifications & Codes
- 9001:2015 & AS9100D ISO Certified
- Fracture Critical
- Boeing Registered
- A Women Owned Small Business
- Duns 088035352
- Cage Code: 1QFW7
- NAICS 332710, 333515, 332999, 332322, 332323, 339950, 339999, 332313, 332333
- S.A.M. Registered
- Dynamic Small Business Registered
- CNC Milling—Up to 30 hp, 10,000 rpm, 40″ x 20″ x 20″
- CNC Lathes—Up to 40 hp, 22″ swing, 30″ between centers
- Welding—Certified AWS D1.1 (Mild Stl), D1.2 (Alum), D1.6 (SS)
- Forming—250 ton Press, 1/4″ x 120″